Thursday, June 4, 2009

[ 37 day's left ]

argggggg~
I'M LATE TODAY!!!
sleeply..zzzZZz..miss holiday
i put my alarm 5.30am
but...i wake up at 6.am
late..late..damn rush la
hate morning shifff loooo
but work till 3pm onli~
after that ... happy hour..

____________________

new group arrive yesterday night
from HK Chinese international school
so start busy in this few day
today after work..have cooking class
need stay back awhile..
i going bk 3.30
going bk room...
S H I T
lost my key in my rooom
my roomate off today,dun nuo where he go..
boring with hot weather~
just wait...he bk
when i wait..just spent some time to c my monkey.
n pool game on tv..feel very sleeply..
till 5pm,my neighbor come bk.
yea,i can clam over from they window to my room.
thank his help me..
jz sleep,no wonder anyting ... nice...tier
730pm wake up..go pasarmalam..

nasi goreng for dinner - RM 4

godblesssss

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome