Tuesday, June 16, 2009

[ 25 day's left ]

T_______T
today choi to chef i will go on next month~
me : ''yes,i sure leaving ''
chef :''ok , choi have any problem??u still need him??'' choi :''no problem!chaoi''

sad...i have no price.LOLzzz..
haha..
but i will happy than sad, y???
coz..i also dun wanna stay here any more.
i dun understand y choi wanna treat me like that
sobsob~itzz all the chinese chef also like this attitude.
how was my next step??
O M G
no yet find my job...
i dun wanna be like chereeen~
half year no working...


this is our hostel la~



call me K A N G~
i love black & white~



say good bye with my earring ..
miss la~




p/s :song by vriesia ''Dashboard Confessional - Stolen''...

2 comments:

  1. long time no see ur blog ad .Something problem with me...my study vry bad .result all die+sick=no mood .why say good bye with ur earring ?....means ?..lol...u nearly back jor . den try find work lor . sure can find it de lar..

    ps:.// ..All The best !!!.................

    ReplyDelete
  2. hohoho..
    bad la..
    than must study hard lo..
    dun ply so much game lo..
    near final ady,yaya..
    the up 1 nearly ady..but still have 1 la!!!
    yaya..all the best..u too..
    >.<

    ReplyDelete

welcome