Monday, June 8, 2009

[ 33 day's left ]

off day today..but i wake up in 8am...
can't continue sleep.. coz..
my stomach keep make some music
damn uncomfortable
that y i wake up so early
have some nasi lemak be my breakfast
huh~ after feed my band,movie time coming...
whole day just watch movie...
scare my eye become more seroius!!!
i WAN Change my spec.. still thinking~

Bible should be??
Basis
Instructions
Befor
Leaving
Earth ________nononono____________________________________________________

1..2...3..4.

that only 1 thing 2 do 3 word... for you~i L O V E u~

today 2 meal also like shit..can't feed la..
LUNCH-1pec fry chicken n white rice!!!!
DINNER-1 dun nuo wat fish n white rice!!!
arggggg...
when the time i really can't continue eating the fish so..
we discuss older Freshly Delivered for our dinner..
if not..my band wan start playing music~
he almost after 1 hour onlly come..
always like that..if i veryX9999 hungry..
sure die jor lo...
satisfied after eat..
sleep lo~
working morning..
gambateh!!!!

miss u all~
>.<
god bless

music: hatin' On The Club-Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome