Friday, June 26, 2009

[ 15 day's left ]

-:TAKE ME TO YOUR HEART:-

hiding from the rain and snow
trying to forget but i won't let go
looking at a crowded street
listen to my own heart beat
so many people
all around world
tell me where do i find
someone like you girl

take me to your heart
take me to u soul
give me u hand before i'm old
show me what i love is haven't got a clue
show me that wonder can be true
they say last thing can be 4eve
we only here today
love is now or never
take me to u heart
take me to u soul
give me heand and hole me
show me what love is
be my guiding star
is's is easy take mr to u heart standing on a mountain high
looking at the moon through a clear sky
i should go and see some friends
but they don really comprehend
don't need too much talking
without saying anyting
all i need someone
who makes me wana sing

is easy take me to u heart~

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome