Sunday, June 21, 2009

[ 20 day's left ]

i here some ting..
when they ar gossip there
n i was behind
but i no 100% sure he is talking about me
but i can feel...all is my wrong
need to face it ba..
he really he very disappointing with me
this time he come back i think i can get
someting very important n bout my future
but now....all gone!!!!
oh yea..jz gone like this~
i know..he is good in actor..
treat u is good but...backstep more geng!!!

new schedule for next week is come out
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i full of job on next week..all night i need to work
even 2morrow is my dayoff!!!
hope will work at beach res la!!!
god bless,XD
xoxox..
miss u!
need to rest~

1 comment:

  1. work is sure give people fuck de . but nvm de,dun think about it ,dont mind it , be happy .人生有多少个十年?高高兴兴就好。。。。

    ReplyDelete

welcome