Saturday, June 20, 2009

[ 21 day's left ]

SATURDAY
morning my mood is down down n down~
E M O
really..fuck n fuck n fuck~always like this..
i already do my best no lazy
but still...haiz..
have some complain from GM...
1-my prepaid food no enought
2-din ask bout the stand by food he was doing for me
3-salt egg problem
4-xxxxxx
all is my wrong!
what the hell????
ya!i keep on my mind is ... when he fuck me is means treat me good
he try to teach me...but i dun think so!!!!
is good thing...i din argue with him even is my wrong..coz i respect him!!!
ok..enough!!
tonight i'm working at beach res~
yea..like is..mood comeback after i wake up.
no bad..have meet some friend..
all sale insurance job, same with my mum.
kind friendly,nice to meet u all
hope the job u get for me is suits me
n thank u advice~
n...have 1 of GM pening on there..
huhu..y??
coz she eat too fulll + din have a good rest this few day!!
wakaka..funny..sad..

this drama is now i chase when last week...
haha..sorry..now onli tell u..nice show...
TVB always is the best!!!
TITLE - The threshold of a personal
TOTAL ESP - 30
LINK - HDzone

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome