Wednesday, July 1, 2009

[ 11 day's left ]

@______@
someting is make me confusing now~
how???
what should i do???need continue study??
of working???which is important?
s h i t!!!!!!
how????
GOD plsss...give me some tipssssss~
______________________________________________

today is they last day..is really last day la..
haha..am leave and never come bk any more~
hehe..me too..i'm still have 11 day left..lolz
hope tonight can join them dinner la..
but i still can't find any replacemen,
if they tell me early...thn i will put
my off tonight~haiz..is too late..
sadnessss~~~
nvm la...stiillll meet at KL wat!!
haha~and still damn busy now,somemore
the line is shit+shit=no connection~
i really tier..hu~
1 more week~juzz 1 more 1 week onli~
is ok 4 me...nothing is hard 4 me
except S T U D Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome