Friday, July 10, 2009

[ 01 day's left ]

I'm no leaving~~~~~~~~!!!!WTFFFFF..
i dun nuo this is a good news or bad news for me~
in this morning HR manager come n c me...during my busy time
What the last minuet only asking me wanna to stay here 2 or 3 week bo??
f la..is good i'm no take bus going bk..if..
ok la..dun talk this..i emo to talk this..she say she will pay me more,
work as a partime so...i'm decide..at night the restaurant also need me
so..i will get 2 partime job per day..same with now la..but they pay more abit.
so..ok la..i stay la..i also no yet find any job n no idea, i will stay until finish this month!!
but tomorrow also is my last day la...i'm no leaving!!!!!
2 ogust is really leaving here!!!i'm no lie~
i always keep saying n tell everyone i'm last day on 2 morrow..
but..now..hehe... so suprise!!!!
now..no anyone know i will stay for this month..hehehe..wakakaka...
i will put my offday on 12 n next week is 13...
COMBOL~cool..sleeppp~
rest well..after need to continue Fight for Extra mission!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. diam la..
    i din say i din come bk..
    just postpone onli ma~
    =___________=''

    ReplyDelete

welcome