Saturday, May 16, 2009

What phone i use before~+~

since 2004 i'm just start use mobile phone..that time i onli study form 2,
the 1st phone i use... 2004 - Nokia 8250
that time this phone still sale Rm500++
around this price la..very small..tiny..no bad.


2005 - N-GAGE
Before i buy this phone i still playing Gameboy..haha..after i buy..the gameboy be losing,din touch until now..few sad with him..but need to face it..he OUT OF TIME.
This phone is professional in Game...that time i buy is Rm600..
now?haiz..onli rm200~


2006-2007 - W800i
This phone pro with everyting..like it very much..and the most longer time i use.
but...i borrow my mum use n she lost it...that time i'm was very angry..
coz this phone i buy my self..MY own money a!!!!this phone is my wife...she is prefect for me!After...my mum buy the same phone 4 me again..same is w800i..yeah..happy..
my wife come back...last..i lost it again..lost with prawnmee~
T________________________T
this phone bring me many memori~




2007 - Nokia 6300
this is my mum buy 4 me also...
like it..mula mula i dun so like...
coz miss my x so much and ...
my x is sony now wu duan duan
use nokia but time can change u
mind de, i slow slow like this phone
n i will 4 get the x~2008..i lost this at
Taylor college..in kitchen somemore..
sad..when i start to fall in love with
her..n...her lost again...

2008 - W660i
i buy my self..my mum say..she no more money to spent in my phone..always lost..haiz..
Rm700 add 1GB memori...
Walkman again..wa..my X...
is walkman phone..but this still
lose to my w800..
still love her very much..
no body can replace her place in my hart..
kaka...wa..this phone lost when i'm sleeping o!!
FUCk the who ppl stole it!!!

2008 - W880i
Slim..small..jz like a papple
and important..i'm just use 2month onli~
give babi FUCker stole again..


2009 - K810
buy from friend...coz i saw still new..so i buy it..just RM400
i use this phone n start like Cyber-short..
year..nice promence n setting...
last i sale it..some problem~



2009 - Z520i
sienzz..i jz use RM100 to buy it..
nvm..this phone no ppl stole...
the stole percentice jz onli 20%
this is y i use thos NOW~
hehe
=____________________________________=


godbless

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome