Thursday, May 7, 2009

Virus

damn ass..kenal virus again..need formet~
haiz...so bad..y?
n somemore my XP dis can't use any more..
need spend money to the shop..
today is my off day i meet with the new GO's ,she is replace with jojo & maya..
she is singer in CLUBMED, from Philippine.
i meet her come our canteen 1pm..( coz i wan sleep late late )
BUT..she come 10am...
luckly i wake up early today..if not..she need wait me till 1pm.
ok la..we go out early la..have lunch outsite.
after i put my LP at shop thn we have KFC. OMG she is so good, she pay anyting for me..i'm shy la..eat, car,everyting....she told me..she have 3 chirld ady!scare of me la..
wa!u know a..she working hour just 3 hour per day onli!!!!
just sing only!!!OMG!!

morning 1.30pm-2.30pm
evening 6.00pm-7.00pm
night 11pm-12pm

she laugh me working 9hour a day =,=
come on we a different la...u sing i'm cook!
you always thank with me..actually i'm more thank to u la!
she like eat fruit so...this 1 for u...fruit+tart=fruitart


fruit


tart



fruitart



HK friend departure this morning, yesterday i promiss meet them this in morning but..i forgot today is my dayoff..fuck~anyway meet u when i go HK larrr~bye bye~wish u hava a good fly~


Godbless

3 comments:

welcome