Saturday, August 8, 2009

normal virus~fever

i have fever in last 2 day..
and yesterday onli go kilnik.
haiz..i scare is H1N1!!!
the doctor told me...just a normal fever virus..
all the stuff in kilnik also ware mask.
all my friend get sick...that y i'm scare la.
their infection to me...>.<
nvm la..ply together eat together annoying together
now sick together!!
after my fever i feel my whole body is damn pain...
really pain like hill!!!!
wanna die..need more rest!
i can say now i work until half life only!!
beh tahan lo!!!
tier~pain~
today my ''zhi hui ya'' suddenly pain!!
fcuk!!!y??just finish fever...now here pain ther pain..
FML
i scare tonight can't sleep ..
so just now finish my work..
and drink 3 glass f beer for tonight
hope will get sleep!!
DRUNk and forget my pain!!!!
good night!
good bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome