Monday, April 20, 2009

GOne

Tonight feel peace, silence n more sleepy~Zzz..
coz they gone ... all going back home LOLZz..
today is their exam..gambateh~u can do it!
hehe..
very fast they finish 3month training at here..huhzz..
all doing good and best!no mistake!well...
i will miss u all..hehe>.<~ i need talk with u~


Beh : 'sorry about the dryer thing, that day i din check clearly,
thank u scold me ,coz u be my foster.'

Andy : ' u ar so funny,u no angry,good ppl a..kakaka..

Kahs : ' i can't live~without u..come back la..plsszz...

don;t so zi lian la...zi lian kuang!!!!'

Kumiko : ' u ar my Japanese lecture ,u also can't go..
no yet finish teaching me than go back a~

miss ikey enougt ady lolz..

Christine : ' TAKE care a..enjoy ur live.hehe..n keep more fit la!

i will take care u laogon at here de..dun worry k..!

veness : ' where is my Baby monkey,when u wan make 4 me??
blar blar~ take care ya '

Jesscy : 'dun gossip here gossip there la... n..
love 4ever with u Bf la~'


Puisan : 'keep in touch o..'

Shin : ' peace '


Jessy and kahs


me>Beh>kumiko>christine



i'm the camera man...



dun argue a..be nice..



rembulan finedining res.




best DA..


[ TARC HM student ]

3 comments:

  1. guy...i will owez miss u =]
    take k and keep in touch o0o =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. kang~~ i will alwayz miss u~~~
    i will be bck!!!! dun worry!!!!
    wait m3~~~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaa~wait u come bk a..
    i gone ady lolzzz..
    i nuo u come bk is no onli 4 me de..
    is...heheh...

    ReplyDelete

welcome